27 de diciembre de 2011

Survey-Faq really work?

Survey-Faq  is a site where you pay to watch video ads and respond intoaccount on these videos. I've registered today and I have given the record $ 50 starting capital and have done 3 surveys for which I paid $ 14 each. At the moment my balance is 92 dollars. The issue is that you can withdraw the money needed to reach the minimum of $ 1000 and automatically (say) what tranfieren to my paypal account. The good news is that not need to invest a dime to register, free. Each survey took me about 5 minutes to finish, but by day only let you make up to 3 surveys.

They also have an affiliate system that will pay you $ 15 for each affiliate that signs up through you, and also win 20% of the profits generated by your affiliates.

I lose nothing by trying, maybe not .... I get paid?




I leave a screen where you can see my balance:



I hope you learn.

PS: If you are registered, it is best to register with a different email and password you use in paypal. Maybe there comes the scam, right? That is, to see if you want to steal data from your paypal account?



Success

No hay comentarios.:

SECCION PUBLICIDAD (BANNERS)

subir imagenes